2009年1月30日星期五

Happy Chinese 牛 Year

Hihi... everybody
Happy Chinese New Year ar...
I had wonderful days in Teluk Intan (my parents hometown).
Everyday helped in the kitchen, eat and gamble.
Muahaha...
So fun...
And I had learn a new gamble - MAHJONG
It is really kinda fun.
But something no good happen too.
I had lost a relationship for moo moo year.
Then follow by my laptop is in the hospital now.
The doctor told she need 2-4 weeks to recover.
OMG...
How am I going to go through my life without her?
She accompany me everyday one le...
Haiz... Poor me...
So I will not always online liao...
Now I'm using mu sister laptop to blog.
I will be very seldom online and very seldom write blog or maybe not going to blog temporary.
Oh, btw, I had found my job liao.
I'm going to start work at this 4th February 2009.
Lastly, hope everyone had a Happy Moo Moo Year.

1 条评论:

м裏.jëиz 说...

happy niu year...

so bad one, say wanna come gamble but din come also. =(