2009年8月4日星期二

Lousy Food & Tea Restaurant

There had been long long time I don't blog anymore.
Very busy and tired working nowadays.
My friends seldom blog as well.

But there are a restaurant that really makes me want to blog about it.
It is a Hong Kong style restaurant name Food &Tea, in Chinese is 欢喜地。
This restaurant have many branch. I only went to the branch located in Seberang Prai and Tesco extra at cheras.
The branch that I want to complain is located at Tesco extra cheras.

Last Friday, I was on leave.
So happenly I went to place near by Tesco extra cheras.
I decided to take my lunch at Tesco Extra Cheras.
So I went in this FOOD & TEA RESTAURANT.

I chose this restaurant to take my lunch because it have least customer.
It's only about half of the shop occupied by customer.
I went in and order a promotion set.
The set I ordered got Cheese Chicken Chop Spaghetti, mushroom soup, gui ling gao and jasmine tea.

My drinks delivered very fast.
Ok.
Then after half an hour, my soup and my meal is not serve to me yet.
So I ask the waiter when you want to serve my soup to me?
He said he will checked.
Then my soup delivered on my table after 10 minutes.
When I look at my bowl of soup, I almost fainted.
They served me half bowl of soup after I waited for 40 minutes.
Before that, the shop only left occupied by customer 1/4.
OMG!!!

So I finished soup wait for another 10 minutes only they served me my meals.
After I finished, ask them to serve my gui ling gao I request for tissue paper.
From beginning till the end they never give me tissue paper. (unlike other hong kong style restaurant).
You know what they told me?

"Sorry miss, we don't provide tissue paper to our customer anymore.

We only served wet tissue with chargers."

Excuse me? You are the restaurant that charge for service charge but you don't provide tissue paper to your customer?
What a lousy restaurant.
NEVERMIND!!! I BRING MY OWN TISSUE PAPER. I CAN USE MINE!!!

When I'm ready to go, I asked for the bill.
Need to wait for another 10 minutes.
You know why? Because the waiter go to kitchen a while, then go to take menu a while, then go to serve food to other customer a while, then dunno go where a while....

By the way, there are only 2 waiters in the shop.
Fantastic rite?

I will not visit them again lor. So lousy.... Not pro at all.

没有评论: